CFDC Grant Application
- IRS determination letter of tax exempt status as defined under 501(c)(3) of IRC. Governmental agencies/school districts must include a cover letter from chief executive officer. Under certain circumstances grants are awarded to religious organizations; applicants must provide documentation that the applicant is a qualified religious organization.
- List of current board members.
- Organizational policy or statement of practice about inclusivity or anti-discrimination
- Letters of Support are required if another organization or individual is integral to the purchase or use of the program and/or is a fiscal sponsor
Required Financial Information
- Organizational budget with projected revenues and expenses for current year.
- Audited financial statement (if available) for current year
- Proof of current IRS 990 filing.
- Income statements from last two years showing actual income and budgeted expenses.
- Balance sheets from last two years showing assets and liabilities.
Where to Send Requests:
Mail: The Community Foundation of Dunn County, PO Box 498, Menomonie, WI 54751
Applications must be in our office or postmarked by the due date. Follow the link below to download the application form:
If you receive a grant, a written report must be submitted to the Foundation within one calendar year after the payment of the grant, that describes the activities carried out and if the goals have been met. Please follow the link below to complete the Grant Final Report Form and submit to the Community Foundation. The form allows you to save your work and continue later. You will be emailed a copy of your completed grant report upon submission. Contact the Foundation with questions:
Grant Information Sessions
Two Grant Information Sessions are offered each year, one in January and one in July. We encourage you to discuss your potential program with the Foundation staff prior to the deadline to ensure your questions are answered. Check back for specific dates.