CFDC Grant Application
- A copy of your organization’s annual operating budget
- A project budget including a description of the items requested, an itemization of costs and expenses, including other income anticipated or organizational resources that will be used
- Current income statements
- Balance sheet
- Audited financial statement for current year and proof of current IRS 990 filing
- IRS determination letter or by-laws for organizations that do not have 501(c)(3) status
- A list of other sources of funding
Where to Send Requests:
Mail: The Community Foundation of Dunn County, PO Box 498, Menomonie, WI 54751
Applications must be in our office or postmarked by the due date. Follow the link below to download the application form:
If you receive a grant, a written report must be submitted to the Foundation within one calendar year after the payment of the grant, that describes the activities carried out and if the goals have been met. Please follow the link below to complete the Grant Final Report Form and submit to the Community Foundation. The form allows you to save your work and continue later. You will be emailed a copy of your completed grant report upon submission. Contact the Foundation with questions:
Grant Information Sessions
Grant Information Sessions are offered each year. We encourage you to discuss your potential program with the Foundation staff prior to the deadline to ensure your questions are answered.
Next Grant Info Session: Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 from 1pm-2:30pm at the Community Foundation Office.
Click here to register.