We’re here to provide our donors with services that make a difference
- We are building a permanent, regional financial resource using endowment funds that will grow and benefit our communities.
- We help donors create an individual or family endowment and preserve donor intent.
- We offer personalized service including donor and family involvement and assistance with selecting charities. All in a professional and confidential setting.
- We provide a simple way to fulfill multiple charitable intents with low administrative fees.
- We accept a wide variety of assets and offer maximum tax advantage.
- We are a center of expertise for creating endowments and enjoy accreditation from the National Council of Community Foundations.
“ The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago…
The second best time is now”
One hundred years ago, the community foundation concept was born in the Midwest, giving rise to a new philanthropy, a new way of participating in community, and a new vision for the future.
Today, the Community Foundation of Dunn County is one of more than 700 community foundations across the United States that invite everyday people with a vision and a passion for community to create something together: For good. Forever. These organizations collectively manage more than $48 billion in assets and make grants of approximately $4.5 billion a year to improve life in their communities. This philanthropic model has spread beyond U.S. borders, with approximately 1,700 community foundations established worldwide.
At the Community Foundation, we help donors turn each and every dollar they give, into projects that add energy and vitality to our community. In the first three months of 2014 alone, the Community Foundation has already given more than $100,000 back to the community.