Our Friends of the Foundation Fund supply critical dollars that permit us to tackle issues, projects and partnerships that focus on long-term philanthropic strategies. Gifts to this fund help us to effectively steward the charitable dollars that have been entrusted to us, to engage people and organizations in giving that sustains our community’s quality of life, and to provide thoughtful, creative leadership to address community needs.
By providing for Foundation operations, this fund reduces our reliance on annual fundraising and helps preserve general endowed fund distributions for grants and important initiatives. The Friends of the Foundation program offers individuals, organizations and businesses the ability to contribute at all levels – there is no need to start a separate fund. It allows everyone to contribute to the continuous work of the Foundation.
The Friends of the Foundation program offers individuals, organizations and businesses the ability to contribute at all levels – there is no need to start a separate fund. It allows everyone to contribute to the continuous work of the Foundation.
Your gift will…
- Help local nonprofits become stronger, more effective, and more resilient by providing
technical assistance, grant writing support, and advice on how to start and grow endowed funds.
- Improve our efforts to communicate the value of lasting philanthropy and the role of planned
giving in keeping our community strong.
- Expand our outreach work to attorney’s, CPA’s and other financial advisors to keep philanthropic dollars in Dunn County.
- Increase our reach and by extension our good work by helping us improve our website and
other communication strategies.
As a Friend of the Foundation you will be coming together with the Foundation to make an impact in our community.
Special benefits to being a friend include:
- Ability to meet and gather with other Friends of the Foundation members.
- Attend special community events.
- Be named in Dunn County Community Foundation publications. We’d like to give others the opportunity to follow your example of community stewardship and leadership. We also respect the wishes of those who prefer to give anonymously.
- Receive special publications from the Foundation about the impact of your gifts.
- Knowledge that you are reaffirming the founder’s mission of creating a permanent source of capital to benefit and enrich the quality of life of everyone in the Dunn County area.